Colgate received more than $72.5 million in support from 14,793 alumni, students, family members, and friends during the 2021–2022 fiscal year.
August 11, 2022Read the Story "Colgate University Receives Significant Support for Third Century"
Browse All News & Stories
- Colgate received more than $72.5 million in support from 14,793 alumni, students, family members, and friends during the 2021–2022 fiscal year.August 11, 2022
- Toni-Ann Yapp ’21 aspires to help others and improve their wellbeing. Learn more about her journey from Colgate to Yale thanks to help from the Graduate School Access Fund.July 5, 2022
- Holding its first reunion weekend since 2019, Colgate invited alumni to learn more about the University's future by attending programming centered on the Third-Century Plan.June 13, 2022
- Colgate recently announced appointments to new and existing Third-Century Plan endowed chairs.May 12, 2022
- Members of the Colgate community and the University’s Board of Trustees gathered at Olin Hall on Friday, May 6, as the University broke ground on the Robert H.N. Ho Mind, Brain, and Behavior Center.May 9, 2022
- Read about softball standout Steph Jacoby '23, a top chemistry major with an interest in atmospheric research.April 28, 2022
- Colgate University publicly launched the largest philanthropic campaign in its 203-year history on Friday, April 22 – and the largest such campaign undertaken by a liberal arts college.April 25, 2022
- International human rights attorney Amal Clooney addressed a capacity crowd of Colgate University students, faculty, staff, and alumni in Memorial Chapel on March 5.March 9, 2022
- Thirteen women graduates of the University have each stepped forward with $1 million gifts to the University to support the Third-Century Plan.March 9, 2022
- Colgate University has announced the creation of four new endowed chairs, approved by the Board of Trustees during its January 2022 meeting.February 8, 2022